Thursday, May 2, 2013

Losing

Hello! I was hoping to start off this blog on a very positive note, or at least a less sad note, but life doesn't always work out like that.

My name is Shannon, and welcome to my blog, where I will try and make light of life's dealings, specifically my battle with infertility.

So while I was planning on introducing myself, I have to make a confession. Last week, which as many of you know was National Infertility Awareness Week, I had a miscarriage. I lost a baby I didn't know I had. And to be honest? I've been feeling a little empty since then.

I don't intend for this to be a contest as to who has had the tougher battle, because we are all fighting the same battle in different ways. A battle that right now? I feel like I'm losing.


 photo BeforeTheMorningSignature_zps10b16596.png

No comments:

Post a Comment