Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

So, I've decided that not even I like to talk about infertility. All. The. Time.

Because of this I'm instituting Thankful Thursdays. You remember the month of November on Facebook when everyone wrote something they were thankful for every day? Well, I loved it. And thus, I'm introducing in into my blog. I've even got something planned for Fridays, but you'll just have to hold on to your pants for that one.

I know it sounds supa dupa cliche, but I've eternally thankful for my husband. Let's just say being married to me probably isn't the cake walk I'd like to make it out to be, but my hoosband - is a trooper. I  have a tendency to go through life at a full on sprint, and he makes it okay to walk. He gives me perspective when I need it most. Like the other day, I was diagnosed with having 3 herniated discs in my neck. And while I was feeling bummed about it, he says, "Hey, you don't have stage 4 cancer". This might be annoying to some folks, but since we've been together my mom has beaten cancer twice, and it's refreshing.

There's no one else I'd rather go on this journey through life with, and that includes my infertility. When I was diagnosed, he said "We will do whatever it takes." And he still says that, even when I get $1000+ doctor bills in the mail (yesterday). And now for the gratuitous pics of his handsome self.

On top of Mt. Vesuvius


A rare moment of him being weird, and not me



Road trip to Dallas for NYE


Love and Babydust,
 photo BeforeTheMorningSignature_zps10b16596.png

No comments:

Post a Comment